Fred Brown is a Drug Medi-Cal certified program provider for persons with a Substance Use Disorder (SUD).
Recovery Bridge Housing is an emergency shelter housing option for Medi-Cal eligible clients and is funded by the County of Los Angeles. The purpose of Recovery Bridge housing is to connect clients to stable housing. Prospective residents will need to meet the following Medi-Cal and Recovery Bridge Housing eligibility:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a resident of the county of Los Angeles
- Must have active Medi-Cal or be Medi-Cal eligible
- Must complete an ASAM and meet medical necessity criteria
- Must be homeless or in imminent risk of homelessness
- Must be receiving outpatient (ASAM 1.0) or Intensive Outpatient (ASAM 2.1) at an LA County funded program.
Contact Fred Brown Recovery Services for additional help to see if you qualify.
You can also access Los Angeles County Service and Bed Availability Tool, which provides available substance use disorder services throughout Los Angeles County at http://sapccis.ph.lacounty.gov/sbat/